When arranging collection of your items, please ensure you arrange collection before your pack-out deadline. See the Pack-out section for full details.
You must provide the freight carrier with full details regarding your site location and advise them that they will be required to complete the site induction, as well as wear high visibility clothing.
Forklifts are not automatically available, if your freight provider requires this, you can hire a forklift from:
- Hirepool - Contact details to be confirmed at a later date
- Showscape - Contact details to be confirmed at a later date
Under no circumstances are Exhibitors allowed to arrange for customers to collect items from within the site during the pack-out period. This is a serious risk to health and safety as well as security and is taken very seriously by the Fieldays team.
If your customers require collection after Fieldays, you must transport the items to Gate 2 and meet your customer there in person to collect their items. Alternatively, you can arrange freight to their requested address. All items must be transported from your site by you or your designated freight transporter before your pack-out deadline.
Freight collection for Indoor Exhibitors
- Rural Living Marquee, The Pantry and Fieldays Hauora Taiwhenua Health & Wellbeing Hub exhibitors must have their site completely dismantled by 12pm, Sunday 16 June
- Innovation Hub exhibitors must have their site completely dismantled by 5pm, Sunday 16 June
- If collection of site contents cannot be arranged by the pack-out deadline, a fully wrapped and clearly labelled crate may be left on the assigned site for freight collection. This must be picked up by 12pm Monday 17 June
- Crates and other display materials not collected by the deadline may be moved from the exhibition site at the cost of the exhibitor and stored outdoors
- Exhibitors within The Pavilion must have their site completely dismantled, and all contents collected by 5pm, Wednesday 19 June