What is Fieldays?
Fieldays is more than just a farm show – it is a window into what we believe is one of the most innovative, forward-thinking agricultural economies in the world. Whether you are looking to launch a new product, increase brand awareness, reach a targeted audience – don’t miss the opportunity to position your business alongside Fieldays as an exhibitor.
There are two main exhibiting areas:
- Agribusiness Area – 94% of site space is dedicated to the Agribusiness Area, where products and services associated with the business of agriculture, horticulture or relevant primary production are exhibited.
- Rural Living Area – Dedicated to bringing town and country together, the Rural Living Area showcases quality products and services complementary to a rural lifestyle. Products and services exhibited in the Rural Living Area are complementary to a rural lifestyle.
- Be part of the Southern Hemisphere’s largest agri event.
- Reach more than 128,000 people.
- Business-to-business and business to customer show with International presence, providing you with distribution and exporting opportunities from over 40 countries and trade delegations that visit.
- Engage with consumers face to face and gain valuable feedback from your customers.
- 31m+ media audience event reach
- Opportunity to exhibit your latest innovations.
- Network with like-minded exhibitors.
- 92% of exhibitors are likely or very likely to return.
- High-traffic exhibition space is available in a range of areas indoor and outdoor, with pavilions and marquees dedicated to featuring product types based on consumers needs and interests.