Applications to exhibit at Fieldays 2022 are open!
Now that Fieldays 2022 has been postponed, and we have worked through the robust process of moving the event to the new dates, we are delighted to announce that we have re-opened exhibitor applications.
Don’t miss out on this one-off opportunity to take part in a summer Fieldays event!
For over 50 years, Fieldays has connected communities from town and country across all corners of Aotearoa New Zealand and around the globe, becoming a household name for all things ag.
As a Fieldays exhibitor, you have the unique opportunity to leverage the Fieldays brand, showcasing your business to a highly targeted, captive audience ready to purchase, learn, and network.
Fieldays 2021 Fast Facts
Why exhibit at Fieldays?
Sell a product or service to a large and engaged audience
Boost your brand presence
Launch an innovation or new product/service
Build a database of customers with Fieldays LeadGen
Connect with potential customers
Reward your existing valued customers
Network with like-minded businesses
Opportunity for staff training and team building
- Visit the Fieldays 2022 Exhibitor Portal
- If you are a returning Exhibitor: log in to your existing account – you can use the ‘forgot your password’ option at the login screen if needed
- If you are a new Exhibitor: click ‘sign up’ at the login screen to create an account
Here, you can update the details for NZNFS, view an interactive site map, review the Fieldays 2022 Prospectus, Fieldays 2022 Exhibitor Guidelines and Fieldays 2022 Exhibiting Terms and Conditions
How to Apply:
- When you are ready, select the General Site Application form or Food Vendor Application form on your checklist
- Provide the requested information, and select your site preferences
- Remember to hit ‘Save & Complete’ in your application form