The safety of Fieldays attendees and exhibitors is our top priority and we are committed to operating in line with the latest Government advice, including the COVID-19 Traffic Light system.
Our New Zealand National Fieldays Society headquarters, and our venue Mystery Creek Events Centre (home of Fieldays!) are currently operating under the following traffic light and advice:
Are Fieldays staff vaccinated?
New Zealand National Fieldays Society also operates within an internal COVID-19 Protection Framework to further protect anyone visiting our site. That’s why, under our framework the following are mandated to be fully vaccinated to provide you the reassurance you can connect safely with us:
- All our employed staff
- Any volunteers wishing to support Fieldays
- Our Board and Members
- Any NZNFS preferred suppliers
Do I need to be vaccinated to attend Fieldays?
Yes! Unless you can provide us a copy of your My Vaccine Pass which shows you are exempt on medical grounds, you will need to be fully vaccinated to attend Fieldays 2022.
Under our COVID-19 Protection Framework, it also means to be granted access to our any of our premises, including granted access to our Society Headquarters, our Mystery Creek Events Centre venue, and our Fieldays event; the following must be fully vaccinated and be able to provide the required My Vaccine Pass. They may also be asked for further identification at our discretion:
- Any exhibitors attending Fieldays and their respective contractors
- Any visitors attending Fieldays events, or any other event at Mystery Creek Events Centre
- Any person over the age of 12
If you can provide us evidence via My Vaccine Pass that you have certification for a medical exemption, you will also be eligible for entry.
Access to our Events will not be granted if you are unable to provide proof of your My Vaccine Pass
Will I have to provide proof I am vaccinated?
Yes. You will be required to provide official and valid proof of your My Vaccine Pass for scanning by the NZ Pass verifier app.
I’m an anti-vaccine / not ready to have the jab yet but can provide you a negative COVID test result. Will you let me into Fieldays 2022?
No. We will only permit access to those with official proof via My Vaccine Pass they are fully vaccinated or exempt on medical grounds.
What if I don’t have a smartphone?
No worries! You can print a copy of your My Vaccine Pass and bring it on paper. If you leave the paper at home though you’ll need to make sure you find somewhere else to print it before attending. We will not grant anyone access without their My Vaccine Pass
What can I do to keep myself safe from COVID-19 at Fieldays?
Keep up to date with the latest guidance from the Ministry of Health at covid19.govt.nz/
Make sure you are familiar with the current traffic light settings and any restrictions and recommendations they have in place.
As a general rule you should also follow these:
- Have your My Vaccine Pass ready for us to review at the ticket gate – no pass, no access!
- Wash and sanitise your hands often whilst on our site
- Wear face masks and follow other health guidance in line with the traffic light guidance
- Stay home if you feel unwell – help us keep Fieldays COVID-19 free!
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Download the NZ COVID Tracer app from your phone’s app store and scan the QR code on the NZ COVID Tracer app as you arrive – make sure to turn Bluetooth tracing on too so you get notified quickly if you came in to contact with someone who has COVID-19
What else does Fieldays do to protect me from COVID-19?
We are also aligned with the Events Sector Voluntary Code, which is based on guidance from the Ministry of Health to reduce COVID-19 related risks.
Are there any other resources to help me learn more about COVID-19?
Yes! Head over to covid19.govt.nz to get all the latest updates and plenty of resources to help you feel informed.