Fieldays welcomes visitors from around the globe
Fieldays has an experienced International Relations team equipped to ensure your visit to NZ National Agricultural Fieldays is both beneficial and rewarding.
The Business and International Centre (BIC), located in the Mystery Creek Pavilion, offers business visitors from New Zealand and overseas the perfect space to conduct business during Fieldays.
Available free of charge, the BIC provides a supportive and professional business environment, designed to boost the connectivity between agritech exhibitors and buyers.
Designated areas can be booked by business visitors for meetings, conferences and business functions.
Comfortable shared seating areas are also available to business visitors looking to take a break during Fieldays.
For further information or to enquire about booking a meeting room or event space, please contact the BIC team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Skype: Fieldays-International.
Business & International Centre
Do business in comfort and style at Fieldays®
• Private rooms for business meetings for 4, 6 or 10 people (bookings essential)
• Designated areas for business functions for up to 150 people, with catering able to be arranged in advance
• Comfortable spaces for registered business visitors to take a break
• Interpreter services including Mandarin, Hindi, German and Spanish
• Work stations with internet access and power for recharging laptops and mobile devices
• Free, unlimited Wi-Fi
• Local newspapers
• Lockers for storage of personal items
• Maps (site maps/world map)
• Complimentary refreshments
• Staff on hand to provide information about Fieldays and individual exhibitors
The BIC is conveniently located between the Central Precinct and the Mystery Creek Pavilion.
The Fieldays Business and International Centre is proudly supported by New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE).
As the Government’s international business development agency, we help New Zealand businesses to make connections and build capability to increase their international success.
This year our Fieldays programme aims to create more value than ever before through events designed to generate new deals for New Zealand companies. We’ll bring a number of international buyers, distributors, opinion leaders and journalists to New Zealand to observe agritech innovation in action at Fieldays and on-farm. We’ll also run education events to share insights into global trends and technology, market opportunities and issues impacting on farming globally.
Fieldays® is open from 8am to 5pm.
Free parking is provided in the ample Fieldays outdoor public parking areas. Please take note of where you park your car, as due to several hectares of parking space it can be difficult to locate your vehicle at the end of the day.