Applications – now on a waitlist
General applications closed on 1 December, 2016. However, you can still apply for site(s) in the online exhibitor centre. Completed applications will now be put onto a waitlist and we will contact you if and when site(s) become available.
14 - 17 June, 2017
There are two main exhibiting areas:
• Agribusiness Area - 95% of site space is dedicated to the Agribusiness Area, where products and services associated with the business of agriculture, horticulture or relevant primary production are exhibited.
• Rural Living Area - designed to market to our rural, lifestyle, suburban and metro event visitors. Products and services exhibited in the Rural Living Area are complementary to a rural lifestyle.
If you'd like advice about where your products and services would best fit at Fieldays 2017, please give us a call on
07 843 4499 or email email@example.com
Important for new and returning exhibitors
Changes to exhibitor centre
In our efforts to improve our customer service we have upgraded our online exhibitor centre.
What this means for you?
Once you head through to our exhibitor centre, you simply need to click on the sign-up link and enter your name, email address and create a password.
Returning exhibitors: The system will automatically match up your email address with your company details. Please feel free to check these details are correct and update them if required
Some of the benefits of the new exhibitor centre include:
- A check list of required forms and deadlines
- The exhibitor centre is now responsive so you can log in using any device to complete forms, apply for a site etc.
- You can now manage multiple applications using the same profile. This means you can book multiple sites on the same profile.
If you have any questions about the new exhibitor centre or need some assistance with signing in for the first time, please give us a call on 07 843 4499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively see the step-by-step guide on logging in for the first time found here >>
IMPORTANT NOTICE to all visitors to the Fieldays website
Please be aware the New Zealand National Fieldays Society Inc has been targeted by a number of online scams designed to appear as genuine email communications from the society.
The perpetrators of this activity are in no way associated with the Society or any of our owned events.
The contact email addresses of those affected have not been released or provided by the Society in any way, but appear to have been gathered via online association.
Should you have any concerns about an item of communication please don’t hesitate to contact us to confirm authenticity.
Don't miss out on accommodation for Fieldays 2017
Fieldays sees large numbers of national and
international visitors arrive to stay in Hamilton and around the
Waikato. Remember that regional towns including Te Awamutu, Cambridge,
Morrinsville, Matamata, Te Aroha and Huntly are all within easy driving
distance, so these locations are great options for accommodation. We
recommend booking your accommodation early to avoid disappointment.