This year, exhibitors in the Careers & Education Hub will be accessible to public visitors through an e-learning app. This will assist pre-booked school groups and visitors as they move through the Hub connecting with each exhibitor. Visitors will have an opportunity to ask questions, gain knowledge, have fun, and get excited about the possibility of a career in the agricultural industry.
Who exhibits in the Fieldays Careers & Education Hub?
If your organisation:
1. Is in the primary industries, or is related to primary industries
2. Has career opportunities available for young people, i.e. cadetships, scholarships or apprenticeship programmes
3. Is interested in encouraging students to investigate career opportunities within the primary industries
And can offer exciting, interactive, engaging and fun interactions on site, you would be a perfect fit for the Careers & Education Hub. Click on the link below and submit an online application form.
Please note: Once we receive all applications, we will invite a selection of exhibitors to join the Careers & Education Hub. This will ensure we represent a cross-section of industries.
There are two options for exhibiting in the Careers & Education Hub. These are:
1. Indoor Exhibitors Cost: $1000.00 +GST
Indoor exhibitors will receive one exhibition space within the Careers & Education Hub including furniture and exhibitor passes.
2. Outdoor Exhibitors No additional costs
These exhibitors will be included in the e-learning app which showcases all Careers & Education Hub exhibitors on their existing Fieldays 2017 site. They will not have a physical presence in the Hub.
Fieldays 2017 Exhibitor Information Handbook
This will be sent to all confirmed exhibitors closer to the event.