Applications for Fieldays media accreditation will open early April 2018.
To qualify for a complimentary media pass you must cover the industry on a regular basis, either by writing, publishing or broadcasting mainstream or industry relevant articles. This could be:
- trade, business or recognised publications
- online news services
- recognised broadcast companies
- industry analysts
- writers from internationally recognised market research or financial institutions
- industry association publications, newspapers or newsletters
- reporters from internationally recognised magazines
- freelance writers and authors – please provide a link to an industry relevant article published within the past six months.
Before approving your request we may ask you to provide proof of your credentials.
At any point during pre-registration and onsite we reserve the right to refuse media applications, without cause.
Conditions of use
- Fieldays media accreditation is issued for 2017 NZ Agricultural Fieldays only and does not permit admission to any other event held at the venue.
- There will be no exchange of correspondence with regard to the Society’s decision to issue accreditation.
- The holder of media accreditation agrees to abide by the rules, conditions and limitations imposed by the organisers to ensure the proper and safe running of the event and to display their accreditation at all times when on the Fieldays site.
- Your Fieldays media pass must be displayed on your person at all times during Fieldays. Failure to display your media pass may result in denied access to grounds.
- Media releases and other information pertaining to the media will be emailed to you. You may unsubscribe to this by clicking here, and entering your email address.
- The information collected through this process is for the accreditation of bona fide media, it is for the use of the event organisers only. You have the right to access and correct the information you have supplied. Supply of the information is mandatory for the purpose of official accreditation.
- For purposes of the Privacy Act, the agency is identified as being: The NZ National Fieldays Society, Private Bag 3015, Hamilton 3240.